This post continues with last week’s organization tips. You have to forgive me for the thousands photos, especially for such a silly issue, but when my little one started playing with the jars, I couldn’t stop taking pictures of those hands and then selecting the final ones for the post was so hard!
For the lids, I used the Authentico Chalk Paint that I bought it at All Washi Tape, an online crafts store, but also a really cute blog loaded with great DIY ideas, techniques and workshops. About the Chalk Paint, I suppose you already know this paint, but if you don’t, it basically resumes to all pros, no cons. Non toxic, the colors are beautiful, as well as the matte finish and you can paint virtually any surface without primers or sanding. Also of course, you can draw over it in chalk.
Since I received my box with the paint cans, I have gone totally crazy wanting to paint absolutely everything in my house!
Does it also happen to you, to start painting and not being able to stop? Have you already gone crazy Chalk Painting at home?
– Reused glass jars. These ones I used where from baby food, but you can use pretty much anything.
– One white permanent marker.
– 1 small brush.
– A can or more of Chalk Paint.
STEP BY STEP:
The same as last week, the step by step is dumber impossible:
1. Paint the lids of the jars. You will need at least three coats, but it takes very to dry, less than half an hour, so you can start with the first coat, and keep on with the rest of the project.
2. Write on the jar the labels.
3. Alternatively, you can also use black tape, getting the chalk paint effect you saw last week.