I’m not very happy with today’s photos, especially the ones of the finished salad, but I was in a rush … and hungry!. Anyway, I’m starting a one month online photography course, let’s see if we can see some results.
FENNEL, PARMESAN AND LEMON SALAD
Autor: Mar Rojo 19
- ¼ fennel bulb, medium if it is small.
- 1 lemon
- 1 lettuce heart.
- 1 bunch of fresh mint. Rinse, separate the leaves and cut into strips.
- 1 can black olives, rinsed and drained (if you find good fresh olives from the pickles section, much better! For this salad I love the brown greek ones.
- 1 piece of good quality Parmesan cheese.
- Sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- It's faster to use a mandoline or a food processor to cut the vegetables for this salad, but we can also cut them by hand with a sharp knife, very carefully. Cut the fennel and ¼ lemon with the skin, into very thin slices, really thin ones, so you can see trough.
- We cut the lettuce heart in thin slices too.
- In the serving bowl, we put the fenne, lemon, lettuce and olives.
- With mandolin, or the potato peeler, we cut the parmesan and place the shavings over the salad.
- In a mixing bowl, use the whisk to make a vinaigrette with 6 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Mix well and pour over salad just before serving, adding mint leaves at the end.
79% fat, 16% proteins and 5% fat
Calorias: 182 Grasas: 16g saturadas: 2g trans: 0 Carbohidratos: 2g Azucar: 1g Sodio: 2mg Fibra: 1g Proteinas: 7g Colesterol: 0